Jody Charette (Live Blood Analyst, NNCP) and Chelsea Hohnstein, NNCP are combining services to offer you: a half hour live blood cell analysis and a half hour nutritional consultation, based on your results from the live blood analysis.
Live Blood Cell Analysis can allow you to see:
- Condition of red blood cells
- Malabsorption of proteins, fats and nutrients
- Vitamin deficiency
- Liver, Kidney and other organ stress
- Weakened immune system
- Level of toxicity
- Hormone imbalance
- Poor circulation
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Detection of the presence of parasites, fungus, yeast and the degree of pleomorphic activity
- Observation of crystalline forms such as protoplasts, fibrous thallus, uric acid, cholesterol and mycotoxins
The nutritional consultation portion allows us to recommend supplements, as well as make recommendations on foods that may assist your ailments.
Price: $50.00 (cash/cheque only please)Register at Simply Health, or call 780-962-9710 for appointment